Labour and social legislation is complex in every country.
However, this complexity increases considerably if you employ employees abroad or send them abroad.
We will help you with our legal advice on topics such as:
- Drafting and implementation of employment contracts and contracts with corporate bodies
- Assistance with termination of employment contracts
- Secondments of workers
- Social plans, design and implementation
- Pension issues
- Preparation of company agreements, in particular on employee participation in the operating result and on the design of working time models
- Support with the audits by the social insurance institutions
- Issues of secondment and related legal and tax implications
- Labour law effects of company transformations