As soon as you start working abroad, it is essential that you are well informed about the legal situation in the respective country.
Because even in everyday business life there are often numerous legal differences to your home country which must be complied with.
Whether general terms and conditions, financing securities, commercial tenancy law, your rights and obligations as an businessman or as a private individual, whether in personal negotiations with your business partners or in court disputes: We advise you comprehensively in German, English or in French language and with many years of competence in questions about..:
- Corporate law
- Company law
- Company acquisition
- Labour and Social Law
- Court representation before all instances and expert proceedings
- Liability law and warranty law
- General terms and conditions
- Distribution law with commercial agent and authorised dealer law
- Real estate law – commercial tenancy law
- Financing guarantees
- Electronic media
- Trademark and copyright law